Research & DevelopmentUp one level
Image processing technology is advancing at a rapid pace, and MDA has made a major commitment to not only be on the leading edge, but to push that leading edge forward. With our varied collection of application scientists, we know firsthand what is needed to make the best use of the imagery available. However, because R&D is ever-evolving, please contact us to discuss what's new and how we can help you with your project.
- Analysis of the unprecedented detail shown in the spectral curves enable MDA to move beyond making gross generalities as to the composition of a material and affix a definite, precise identity.
- Thermal IR
- MDA utilizes a new generation of instruments, changing the way thermal IR data is viewed, and sees materials not normally optically observable.
- Scientific Analysis
- MDA scientists develop the appropriate algorithms and ensure that they work accurately. MDA software engineers build the algorithms into a reusable application that runs quickly and is user-friendly.
- Multispectral Algorithm Development
- New multispectral sensors with higher spatial and spectral resolution require MDA image processing methods to fully utilize the extra information.