EarthSat GeoCoverUp one level
GeoCover-Ortho (Orthorectified) products are the actual satellite images derived from Landsat TM scenes and are the most accurate, commercially available base maps of the world. GeoCover-LC (Land Cover) products consist of a medium resolution land cover database, prepared from consistently orthorectified Landsat Thematic Mapper (TM) imagery.
- EarthSat GeoCover Project
- In August of 1998, NASA contracted with MDA (then EarthSat) to produce positionally accurate orthorectified Landsat Thematic Mapper and Multispectral Scanner imagery covering the majority of the Earth's land mass.
- Landsat imagery orthorectification
- Landsat imagery land cover classification
- Distribution License
- The Licensee accepts MDA copyright of the Data and agrees to place copyright notice "copyright MDA" on the Data when distributed.